Information we collect
When you visit our website, we collect certain information that does not identify you personally, including your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We use this information to improve the functionality of our website and to better understand how visitors use our site.
If you choose to submit a guest post, we will ask for your name, email address, and website URL (if applicable). This information will only be used to contact you about your submission and to credit you as the author of the post.
You can choose to disable cookies in your web browser settings, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of our website.
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Steelers Football. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.
We take reasonable precautions to protect the information that we collect from you. We use industry-standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of data.
Summary of key points:
- We collect non-personal information to improve our website’s functionality and understand how visitors use our site.
- We collect your name, email address, and website URL (if applicable) if you submit a guest post.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites that we link to.
- We take reasonable precautions to protect the information that we collect from you.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.